2019-2020 Lake Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship
The Lake Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship supports the last year of dissertation research that engages issues within religion & philanthropy or faith & giving. Applicants representing all fields of study are encouraged to apply.
Applications are now being accepted until January 15, 2019.
Required Criteria for Applicants:
- Be a candidate for a Ph.D. degree at a graduate school in the United States
- Fulfill all pre-dissertation requirements by December 31 of the year applying, including approval of the dissertation proposal with the expectation that the dissertation will be completed no later than July of the year following the fellowship grant year
- Must not have received a similar grant or fellowship for writing of the dissertation
- Submit application and other requested documents by January 15
- Receive three award payments totaling $25,000
- Be invited to special research-focused Lake Institute engagements
- Have the opportunity to take advantage of the Lake Institute's resources and expertise
- Share your research through our website and citations in our seminars
The link to the application, along with more information regarding the fellowship, can be found at philanthropy.iupui.edu/fellowship