Religions 2021 Young Investigator Award Nominations
- CHF 2000 (Swiss Francs);
- Option to publish one paper free of charge in Religions after successful peer review before the end of July 2022;
- An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Must have received their Ph.D. or equivalent degree no more than 10 years before 31 December 2020;
- Must have produced ground-breaking research and/or made a significant contribution to the advancement of the research field of “religions”.
- Candidates must be nominated by a senior researcher, research director, or department head.
List of Documents for Nomination
- Detailed curriculum vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
- Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
- Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
Open for nominations: 12 October 2020
Nomination deadline: 31 May 2021
Winner announced: 31 July 2021
How to submit nominations?
The nominations must be submitted online (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/religions/awards/1196).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Cecilia.email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your nominations.
Prof. Dr. Klaus Baumann and Prof. Dr. Arndt Büssing